WAX Token Discussion

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

farooq

May 11, 2018
Opskins team behind WAX platform or Wax Token is trying to take skin trading to the next level. Making a decentralized exchange for gamers, allowing gamers to trade items and skins without a central authority.

I took part in WAX Token ICO in late 2017, I have no background in gaming industry, it took my attention when I heard Fund manager Novogratz talk about it in a video. And then I started my research on WAX platform and I found it an interesting idea that has huge potential. I'm holding for long positions, long story short - no one knows what's going to happen the next moment in crypto.

So would love to your thoughts as well...

Adriaan Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 30, 2018
www.bitcoinforbeginners.io
When you started your post talking about skin trading my first reaction was: that sounds creepy....wth are they up to on the blockchain lmao! But then of course I realised what it was about; I also have no background in gaming, but I did see the relationship between gaming items trading and blockchain and also how cryptocurrency and gaming industry have connections on more levels. I ended up in the ICO of Enjin Coin that I thought looked like a powerful project. I got for a part biased because of Boxmining because he likes the project too. I was able to at least cash out my ICO investment, so my Enjin coins is currently a free position. And indeed I am now holding it for longer term hoping for huge potential too. Wasn't aware (or have forgotten) that WAX was game item trading platform too. Did you back in the day look at Enjin as well when you considered (or after you bought) WAX; and what made you decide WAX was a better investment than Enjin?

farooq

May 11, 2018
When you started your post talking about skin trading my first reaction was: that sounds creepy....wth are they up to on the blockchain lmao! But then of course I realised what it was about; I also have no background in gaming, but I did see the relationship between gaming items trading and blockchain and also how cryptocurrency and gaming industry have connections on more levels. I ended up in the ICO of Enjin Coin that I thought looked like a powerful project. I got for a part biased because of Boxmining because he likes the project too. I was able to at least cash out my ICO investment, so my Enjin coins is currently a free position. And indeed I am now holding it for longer term hoping for huge potential too. Wasn't aware (or have forgotten) that WAX was game item trading platform too. Did you back in the day look at Enjin as well when you considered (or after you bought) WAX; and what made you decide WAX was a better investment than Enjin?
Oh WOW, I never knew about Enjin Coin until I read your reply. Just looked at their website and it seems interesting. Much more similar to WAX Tokens. Don't know which one is better, or can't say anything about it yet. Only the time can tell, but I will continue to keep any eye on Enjin Coin.

Adriaan Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 30, 2018
www.bitcoinforbeginners.io
Seems like the majority of gaming projects are currently very much under the radar, while specifically for this industry blockchain would be a perfect fit in terms of gaming item trading. From all the projects out there I think there will be few winners that will dominate the gaming industry and that will be one of those gems currently overlooked but afterwards probably taking off, which one will be anyone's bet i guess at this moment.

Jun 12, 2018
I got for a part biased because of Boxmining because he likes the project too. I was able to at least cash out my ICO investment,