Quarkchain ICO - who was able to get in?

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

staff

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 24, 2018
Dang I wanted to potentially get into this new platform coin but when I checked, the whitelist was already closed.... oh well. I'd argue it's still not quite ICO season yet with many ICOs falling below ICO price. Maybe a month from now...

Adriaan Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 30, 2018
www.bitcoinforbeginners.io
And I'd argue that it's stealth ICO season: covert presale rounds sell out lightning fast and some of those when they hit exchange are doing at least single digit turnovers. I know not spectacular compared to how it was, but still a lot going on in ICO scene!

Fez

May 15, 2018
UK
And I'd argue that it's stealth ICO season: covert presale rounds sell out lightning fast and some of those when they hit exchange are doing at least single digit turnovers. I know not spectacular compared to how it was, but still, a lot going on in ICO scene!
Anything you are looking into presently?
I found something I will be investigating further today. will spread the word when I've checked it out.
could be my next 10x hahaha

Adriaan Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 30, 2018
www.bitcoinforbeginners.io
Anything you are looking into presently?
I found something I will be investigating further today. will spread the word when I've checked it out.
could be my next 10x hahaha
Tbh nothing that I am immediately going to throw money in. There is just too much coming out and too little time to look into all of it. It is just my observation of the ICO market. Not sure how the ICO "flippers" are performing under bear market conditions when new tokens come out in exchange listings. I know Pchain is on the radar with a lot of hype, oversubscribed whitelist and even decreased available amount for tokensale; people are selling their whitelist spot on whitelist market places (yes, that exists!!). That ICO will be sold out within a few hours almost guaranteed andwill leave a lot of hungry investors empty handed that will no other place to go than buy on an exchange once listed, so I do expect that they will have a successful listing.