Met Charlie Lee

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

stellarowl12

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 30, 2018
So I met Charlie Lee, founder of Litecoin and posted my pic with him in various crypto forums. Was surprised at all the comments of ppl hating him!!

I totally understand why he decided to sell all his Litecoin. Bc look at Elon Musk. He tweeted about Tesla's plans in terms of outside investment and instantly the SEC was on his ass with potential fines.

Mr. Lee wants to comment on the space without conflict of interest. I think the only shame is that he sold so close to the ATH or the "top". If he sold below that more people wouldnt care as much I suppose?

Adriaan Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 30, 2018
www.bitcoinforbeginners.io
Well did he actually sell and if so, at what price (surely it wasn't market price, so if payments were made, it might have been a pretty good deal for the Litecoin foundation)? It's because I don't remember ever reading an official publication that clearly stated that he sold his litecoin. Either way he couldn't do good, because if he held it, people would just continue hating him for shilling in favor of his large holdings.