Introduction

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

dippli

Jun 2, 2018
www.dippli.com
Hello I am brett johns a developer at bitcoin news website. While working with them I grew a strong interest in the crypto as well as the blockchain, so I am here joining the forum to grow my interest. The website on which I am working is Dippli.

Adriaan Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 30, 2018
www.bitcoinforbeginners.io

ambar33n

Jun 11, 2018
hello, I am ambar33n, and I am here to gather more information about bitcoin and my curiosity brought me here to see what new developments are being made with it. I don't know much about it yet and that is the reason I joined this because it is bitcoin for beginners. :)

Adriaan Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 30, 2018
www.bitcoinforbeginners.io
hello, I am ambar33n, and I am here to gather more information about bitcoin and my curiosity brought me here to see what new developments are being made with it. I don't know much about it yet and that is the reason I joined this because it is bitcoin for beginners.
Welcome to you too, Ambar33n! Hope you will find the resources you are looking for here. We have a lot of rich resources on our main website as well, be sure to check it out: www.bitcoinforbeginners.io

Last edited by a moderator: