Have you heard of Iagon?

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Jun 24, 2018
There is an ICO right now for a company called Iagon. Iagon's vision is to create a global supercomputer using artificial Intellegance and blockchain technology combined with our smart devices to provide a seemless, effective and efficient decentralised cloud base storage solution. They also have smart contracts that have an eady to understand interface which needs no coding to use. They even have partnerships with companies such as Ethereum Alliance and Cloud28. A very promising ICO in my books. What do you think?
See more about them here: iagon.com

Jun 12, 2018
There is an ICO right now for a company called Iagon. Iagon's vision is to create a global supercomputer using artificial Intellegance and blockchain technology combined with our smart devices to provide a seemless, effective and efficient decentralised cloud base storage solution. They also have smart contracts that have an eady to understand interface which needs no coding to use. They even have partnerships with companies such as Ethereum Alliance and Cloud28. A very promising ICO in my books. What do you think?
See more about them here: iagon.com
They plan to use Artificial Intellegance combined with Blockchain Technology to create a Global supercomputer.
Theyve figured out a way to provide decentralised cloud base service using smart devices.

Jun 12, 2018
A lot of those smart contracts, virtual machine, AI powered, dapp platform, Ethereum competitor projects these days; what makes this one so special or outstanding from the rest?
Interestingly, I actually just invested in the pre-sale earlier today. I think it's a really interesting project, and the pre-sale discount was too tempting for me to pass up. I certainly hope it's successful!

Jun 24, 2018
I hope so too! I plan to use their cloud storage service also since google etc are a tad bit expensive and not decentralised. Matter of time haha

Jun 24, 2018
A lot of those smart contracts, virtual machine, AI powered, dapp platform, Ethereum competitor projects these days; what makes this one so special or outstanding from the rest?
Who else is there? I know Saga plan to provide a cloud storage service also but the way they plan to go about it is a tad bit different.

Jun 12, 2018
Who else is there? I know Saga plan to provide a cloud storage service also but the way they plan to go about it is a tad bit different.
In my opinion, technology and people combine to make a successful company. In terms of technology, Iagon is developing an innovative supercomputer that is not just powered by the blockchain, but also by artificial intelligence.