Grosh Token

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

varsam

Jun 9, 2018
Well it got nice potential for trading, as former forex trader i was stuned in the begining of cripto trading, actually this was my first. The idea is secure token, the one that you will know it will not be only pump and dump but only pump. Grosh Token only secure curency at topper levels and bottoms after they are bought. All from the trade is given to the traders - market maker, triangular arbitrage, day trading, investing and etc.
It cant be mined, its infinity so it cant be share controled. Speed of transactions is under 60sek, it doesnt got project, it got low risk of fail on my opinion.

varsam

Jun 9, 2018
Now i got a little more time
Its cheaper coin so it can be buyed from more people, not like the expensive ones. It got only 2 zeroes after the dot. It doesnt got referals, payed revews, airdrops and etc. There is no boss, bord and etc its sticking to decentralisation. There are no news to play whit the price, its infinity whit max supply. Got many of its pairs filled up, like waves, btc, eth, xmr, ltc, zec, bch, dash, usd, eur, try so many people can join or leave when they wish and from currency they prefer. The taxes of the paltform are 0.003 waves per trade (around 0.02$) doesnt matter the quantity. Thats all i can think of at the moment.

Adriaan Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 30, 2018
www.bitcoinforbeginners.io
Now i got a little more time
Its cheaper coin so it can be buyed from more people, not like the expensive ones. It got only 2 zeroes after the dot. It doesnt got referals, payed revews, airdrops and etc. There is no boss, bord and etc its sticking to decentralisation. There are no news to play whit the price, its infinity whit max supply. Got many of its pairs filled up, like waves, btc, eth, xmr, ltc, zec, bch, dash, usd, eur, try so many people can join or leave when they wish and from currency they prefer. The taxes of the paltform are 0.003 waves per trade (around 0.02$) doesnt matter the quantity. Thats all i can think of at the moment.
I can't find it on Coinmarketcap. Is it not listed on any exchange? You mentioned it is only traded on waves platform, so it is only tradable from the waves wallet?

varsam

Jun 9, 2018
Yes, its only on waves platform and waves wallets.
Sry for spam, i wasnt able to post the pics whit the comment.

Last edited:
Jun 12, 2018
There are no news to play whit the price, its infinity whit max supply. Got many of its pairs filled up, like waves, btc, eth, xmr, ltc, zec, bch, dash, usd, eur, try so many people can join or leave when they wish and from currency they prefer