Future security of cryptocurrencies

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
May 7, 2018
I believe MyShield ICO leverages on AI technology which is already an existing service of Brandshield so I guess that's a tested area of the platform already. What's new is the crowd wisdom technology in the blockchain. I just think it has a great potential for the crypto space as it revolutionizes the online protection aspect of the industry which is very relevant for the users.
Yah, relevant indeed. This project sounds promising for the crypto world.

Gelo Legg

Jun 13, 2018
It's interesting Gelo. Thanks for sharing this, very insightful. You got me researching more about the myshield project haha
it actually explained how the platform works. Interesting combination of AI and community effort to report scams. I think it's an ideal scenario of technology and people working together huh?

Roubert

Jun 6, 2018
I believe MyShield ICO leverages on AI technology which is already an existing service of Brandshield so I guess that's a tested area of the platform already. What's new is the crowd wisdom technology in the blockchain. I just think it has a great potential for the crypto space as it revolutionizes the online protection aspect of the industry which is very relevant for the users.

Interesting project. When's the ICO?

Jun 7, 2018
Hey, i joined the TG community. how come some are asking why ICO is taking too long? still in private sale? But I also read good reviews about it. It seems the whole community's too excited for the launch. such a potential
The team said it is moving forward in full speed at its Myshield ICO. Along the way, it has also forged partnerships with Cool Cousin and Zeex. Still in private sale but looking forward to Q3 for the TGE.

Adriaan Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 30, 2018
www.bitcoinforbeginners.io
Sounds like some of you here are excited about the associated ICO. May I remind anyone reading this thread that investing in this type of ICO's is extremely risky and may result in total loss of funds. Personally I would be interested to see if the platform they are claiming to build will actually deliver in a solution for scam identification, but for all we know, this could just as well be a scam itself (or equally bad: a money grab in exchange for a no substance token), so be careful!

May 7, 2018
Sounds like some of you here are excited about the associated ICO. May I remind anyone reading this thread that investing in this type of ICO's is extremely risky and may result in total loss of funds. Personally I would be interested to see if the platform they are claiming to build will actually deliver in a solution for scam identification, but for all we know, this could just as well be a scam itself (or equally bad: a money grab in exchange for a no substance token), so be careful!
hey thanks for the tip Adriaan Admin! agree that it's good to always take precautions. we need to do our careful due diligence on every project before taking the plunge. if it proves to be legit, then well and good.

Jun 7, 2018
totally agree on the need to take precautions. I believe on of the things to look out for as we due our diligence is to check the team behind the project. I think this is one of the important things to consider in our cryptocurrency investments. for this particular project, the team behind it, Brandshield, is one of the key leaders in cyber intelligence field so I think it would be a plus. If I may just share my personal insight, the team's expertise is one of the factors I consider which made me think this project could have a big potential.

Gelo Legg

Jun 13, 2018
suggest to continue doin your due diligence on whatever ICO project there may be. the future security of cryptos also relies on the vigilance of every individual crypto user. there are lots of real promising projects but we still have to do our responsibility of making ourselves secure by being vigilant in all transactions we make.

May 7, 2018
There have some good coins which are doing great now a days. Bitcoin is one of them. I think this has no competitor yet. But other cryptos are also doing good like- Altcoin, Ethereum, PTC, BTC, SciDex and many more.
Hi! What do you mean this has no competitor yet? For the purpose of our thread, what do you think is the future security of these crypto coins?

Roubert

Jun 6, 2018
There have some good coins which are doing great now a days. Bitcoin is one of them. I think this has no competitor yet. But other cryptos are also doing good like- Altcoin, Ethereum, PTC, BTC, SciDex and many more.
I think coins are even more susceptible to being scammed. What with mining and all that. Have to be extra careful in investing here and consider also the protection of our wallets.