Earn some free crypto as new investor

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

kenadams5

Jun 14, 2018
As a new and small investor I try to enlarge my crypto portfolio with muliple ways for free crypto. Because I earn a decent amount with it I thought I should share it here.

1.Faucets

Below are the best faucets in my opinion. Freebitcoin and Freedogecoin are very clean, no ads, no pop ups etc. Every hour you can roll a number, you mostly win around 0.00000025 bitcoin with a very small chance to win up to 200 dollar worth of bitcoin.
Cointiply is a site where beside the faucet you can also earn coins by watching ads. They also have a miner game where u can build an online mining farm and control it to earn coins per hour.

-freebitco.in

-freedoge.co.in

-cointiply.com

Other faucets can be found https://faucets.desafiobtc.com.

2.Mining

You can mine some crypto with your computer but there are also some sites where u can buy computer power so that they mine for u. The site I use for this is jolly Mining. On registration you get $70 on your balance. You can't withdraw it but u can buy computer power to mine with it. The coins u earn with it can be withdrawn so you don't have to put money in it yourself.

-jolly5-mining.com

3.Games

There are some games where u can earn some free crypto. I occasionally play three. The first one is bannano runner, this is a game where u have to collect bananas. For each banana you collect you get one banano coin in your wallet. Banano runner can only be played in the weekends for now. The second one is podgar, this is like agar but here u can earn loot tokens when u finish above. You get 100 loot tokens on registration and have to give 10 loot tokens to enter a game. The third one is Bsai, this is a virtual trader competition where you get $10000 virtual mony to trade crypto at real prices. With each competition you can earn badges for which u can get bitcoin.

-banano.co.in

-podgar.io

-bsai.io

4.Airdrops

I participate in all airdrop besides the one where u have to submit KYC. Daily, there are a few new airdrops for which u get from $1 to $50. I list all airdrops in a spreadsheet for which u can find the link below so feel free to check it out. If u prefer a website, the two best sites in my opinion are airdops.io and airdropsmob.com

-Spreadsheet link

-Websites: -airdrops.io
-airdropsmob.com

staff

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 24, 2018
As a new and small investor I try to enlarge my crypto portfolio with muliple ways for free crypto. Because I earn a decent amount with it I thought I should share it here.

1.Faucets

Below are the best faucets in my opinion. Freebitcoin and Freedogecoin are very clean, no ads, no pop ups etc. Every hour you can roll a number, you mostly win around 0.00000025 bitcoin with a very small chance to win up to 200 dollar worth of bitcoin.
Cointiply is a site where beside the faucet you can also earn coins by watching ads. They also have a miner game where u can build an online mining farm and control it to earn coins per hour.

-freebitco.in

-freedoge.co.in

-cointiply.com

Other faucets can be found https://faucets.desafiobtc.com.

2.Mining

You can mine some crypto with your computer but there are also some sites where u can buy computer power so that they mine for u. The site I use for this is jolly Mining. On registration you get $70 on your balance. You can't withdraw it but u can buy computer power to mine with it. The coins u earn with it can be withdrawn so you don't have to put money in it yourself.

-jolly5-mining.com

3.Games

There are some games where u can earn some free crypto. I occasionally play three. The first one is bannano runner, this is a game where u have to collect bananas. For each banana you collect you get one banano coin in your wallet. Banano runner can only be played in the weekends for now. The second one is podgar, this is like agar but here u can earn loot tokens when u finish above. You get 100 loot tokens on registration and have to give 10 loot tokens to enter a game. The third one is Bsai, this is a virtual trader competition where you get $10000 virtual mony to trade crypto at real prices. With each competition you can earn badges for which u can get bitcoin.

-banano.co.in

-podgar.io

-bsai.io

4.Airdrops

I participate in all airdrop besides the one where u have to submit KYC. Daily, there are a few new airdrops for which u get from $1 to $50. I list all airdrops in a spreadsheet for which u can find the link below so feel free to check it out. If u prefer a website, the two best sites in my opinion are airdops.io and airdropsmob.com

-Spreadsheet link

-Websites: -airdrops.io
-airdropsmob.com
Are you confident these are all legit and none are scams in the broad sense of the word?

kenadams5

Jun 14, 2018
Are you confident these are all legit and none are scams in the broad sense of the word?
Before I use a site I look it up online if anybody has had any problems with it. For the sites I mentioned I haven't found any complaines about not paying out etc. About Freebitco.in and Freedoge.co.in i'm very sure. I've witdrawn some coins myself on both sites and haven't had any problems, they are very clean. I started using Cointiply myself only recently but I've read good things about them.

For jolly mining holds the same as for cointiply, I haven't witdrawn coins from this site yet. When u buy mining power it is always for 24 months. But because on registration u get $70 for free and u buy computer power and leave it for 24 months the worst thing that can happen is that they don't pay out and you lost a few minutes of your life. I haven't read any negative comment about the site but I wouldn't put my own money in it. Not because i don't trust them but because you can do better with your money.

The games are very clean, they are all from decent crypto projects. Because again u don't need to put money on it yourself the worst thing that can happen is that the coins u earn become worthless.

With airdrops you find definitly some scams but they are easily recognizable and not that common. When they ask for your private key or redirect u to an exchange where they ask u to log in (pishing sites), u know they are scams. Because they are easily recognizable u won't find them on sites like airdropsmob or airdrops.io. I myself also don't include them on my spreadsheet ofcourse. Again, the worst thing that can happen is that u lose some minutes of your time for a worthless coin.

Jun 12, 2018
The second one is podgar, this is like agar but here u can earn loot tokens when u finish above. You get 100 loot tokens on registration and have to give 10 loot tokens to enter a game. The third one is Bsai, this is a virtual trader competition where you get $10000 virtual mony to trade crypto at real prices. With each competition you can earn badges for which u can get bitcoin.