CyberVein (CVT) Token

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

stellarowl12

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 30, 2018
Anyone know anything about CyberVein?

Just came across this token when perusing Reddit looking for interesting crypto content.

Apparently it's really low market cap right now, hasn't had a large pump yet, and is in the broader DAG space.

I know that's not a lot to go off of but I'll report back after I do more research... I am interested though because if it rockets as much as Nano or IOTA did then it may be very profitable to buy some.

Unfortunately only really available on Bit-Z exchange right now. Never heard of this exchange but it looks decently professional (unliked Bitgrail or Mercatox, etc.)

Adriaan Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 30, 2018
www.bitcoinforbeginners.io
......if it rockets.....could happen to every coin, it's called pump and dump lol! Still I would be curious to hear more about it, if it is a decent project. The fact that DAG coins have been popular in the past, does not give any meaning if they will be pumped again, despite potential individual achievements in terms of partnerships and adoption.

stellarowl12

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 30, 2018
......if it rockets.....could happen to every coin, it's called pump and dump lol! Still I would be curious to hear more about it, if it is a decent project. The fact that DAG coins have been popular in the past, does not give any meaning if they will be pumped again, despite potential individual achievements in terms of partnerships and adoption.
Right but it's always hard to predict trends before they happen. But that's the most profitable strategy. Like who could have foretold the penny coins boom of December 2017? If someone predicted that correctly the would have made a fortune!

Jun 12, 2018
The fact that DAG coins have been popular in the past, does not give any meaning if they will be pumped again, despite potential individual achievements in terms of partnerships and adoption.