Cryptocurrency Guides & FAQ
Here are all the cryptocurrency guides, tutorials, and frequently asked questions that you should read if you’re a beginner who wants to learn about cryptocurrencies. If any of them are unclear or if there is a topic that you really want to learn about, please write to us in the Facebook comments section below!
- A high-level overview of cryptocurrency investing
- Glossary of common cryptocurrency terms and slang
- IMPORTANT: Common cryptocurrency scams and how to avoid them!
- What is Bitcoin?
- What is blockchain?
- What is mining?
- Where are your coins stored? (wallet addresses, keys)
- What is cryptocurrency and why would I need it?
- Where can you spend your Bitcoin?
- What are altcoins and where can I buy them?
- What is Ethereum?
- What are smart contracts?
- What is an ERC20 token?
- What is the difference between Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash?
- Top crypto resources that you should follow
- Ten commandments of cryptocurrency investing
HOW TO BUY COINS
- Safety and security best practices!
- Where can I buy coins? (Types of exchanges)
- How to choose an exchange
- How to place a buy or sell order at an exchange?
- Can I buy less than one coin?
- How to avoid Coinbase fees! GDAX tutorial
HOW TO STORE COINS
- Should I store my coins on exchanges or withdraw them?
- What types of wallets are there?
- How to use a cryptocurrency hardware wallet
- How to create a paper wallet
HOW TO SEND COINS
- How to transfer coins. How long does it take?
- How do Ethereum transactions work? Gas price/limit explained
HOW TO TRADE COINS
- Beginner friendly trading strategies
- What causes prices to rise or drop?
- Should I buy cheap coins? Market cap explained
- Difference between technical and fundamental analysis
- How to read charts
- Using the volume indicator — volume predicts price
- What are ICOs and token sales?
- How to research an ICO
- How to participate in an ICO
- How to analyze a whitepaper
LEGAL AND ECONOMIC ISSUES
- Is Bitcoin a bubble? Is it too late to invest?
- Who is Satoshi Nakamoto?
- Who controls the Bitcoin network?
- What is the difference between coins and tokens?
- Thoughts on BitConnect, USI-Tech, and similar programs
- What is Tether (USDT)? When would you use it?
- What are (soft and hard) forks?
- How can I accept cryptocurrency as a merchant?
What other topics do you want to learn about?